I made some decent money today. Remember that day when I worked 14 hours and how I said I may not get paid for it? Well, they were supposed to pay me in cash after work, but the office was closed when we were done, so I got paid for it today. There were some good news and bad news to it though. Good news is that I got paid in cash, and it was $17 an hour. Bad news? My hours were cut down to 12.5 hours, and they didn't include the overtime. It was supposed to be around $250 but I only got paid $212.50. It's pretty good for working in one day, but I wish it was a little bit higher.
I sold 2 of my textbooks today. That was pretty disappointing too. They bought the most expensive ones; Chemistry and Calculus textbooks. I paid well over $120 each, but I let both of them go for $110 together. Oh well, what can you do? I don't need it, it's taking up a lot of rooms in my room. I wish they weren't so cheap and paid more. Oh well, I think $110 is still decent, a lot better than nothing though I guess.
So I got $400 of cash sitting in my room right now. I think I'll save some of those, and spend about $100 on Jessica's birthday. She's one of my best friends and I think I can spend that kind of money on her. To me, friends comes before money.
No comments:
Post a Comment