After a week and a half of absolutely no working, I finally found a new job. I don't know what the company is called yet, and what we do exactly, but I know that we go to different grocery stores and fix the floors and set up the shelf. Nice and simple, and they will pay me $15 an hour. That's the same rate I was getting paid at AMJ Campbell, except the work isn't as hard. But honestly, I don't really care what I do, unless I get paid as I expected. $15 an hour is really good for me. Even if I had a job that pays me $13 or even $12, I'd be totally happy. So ya, anyways, I'm starting tomorrow. It should be a very interesting day.
I was on my way home from the interview, and I received another phone call. This one was for this construction company who is working with Canada Post. What they do is that they go around the city and install those brown post boxes. That seemed a lot easier and more interesting. There were good and bad about this job though. The good? They will pay me $18/hr, better than any other jobs I've had so far. The bad? I'll be going everywhere in the province, meaning there's going to be a lot of road trips. I didn't actually get employed there because they wanted my resume, but I think I might just stick with the first one.
The last game of the NHL was today, or the Stanley Cup final game 7. I really didn't know who to cheer for. I wanted Boston to win, because they are one of the Original Six, but at the same time, I wanted Vancouver to win, because they really deserved it and it's their 40th season. So I forced myself to cheer for Vancouver by buying a Canucks jersey before the game. I had to buy one sooner or later anyway lol. Jessica invited me to hang out with her friends at Walkabout so I joined them and watched the game. I ended up cheering for the Bruins though. Boston won the game 4-0 and won the cup.
I've been wanting to meet Jessica's friends for a quite a long time now and I finally got to meet them. They were all really cool. I really liked them. They were all good looking too, especially Karina. Anyways, I had a lot of fun tonight hanging out with them. Meeting new people is always something I like to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment