Sunday, 19 June 2011

Addicted? Or Obssessed?

   It's been almost a week, actually I have no idea how long it's been, since I broke up with Daelyn. I mentioned before, but I felt like shit and lonely after I broke up with her, and it seems like those feelings still remains. I didn't try to forget about her. I still want her to be my friend. I have been talking to her a couple times, and I'm glad that she's over it and not too upset about it. On the other hand, I still feel terrible and I wish I never broken up with her, not because I still like her, but I hate the feelings I have right now. I can't seem to get over it. So, what's my solution? Meet new girls as fast as possible and make something happen.

   Now, just one question, how the hell am I going to meet girls without even going out? Chatroulette and dating website. Yup, I said it. I feel like such a loser right now haha. Chatroulette definitely is the fast way to meet people. The only problem with that is that it's pretty difficult to find someone who is living near you. So that one didn't go so well. I found this one dating website, it's called Plenty of Fish, or PoF. It's free unlike other dating website, yes, I have been on other dating websites before, and I don't know, this website seems pretty cool. There's a lot of good looking girls and a lot of girls who are at my age. Perfect. 

   I've been on this website for about 2-3 days now, and I gotta say, I am addicted and completely obsessed with it. Since when did I care so much about dating someone? I was happy the way it is right now, but all the sudden, I want everything to change. Why? Am I doing this to make Daelyn jealous? Or Jessica? What am I trying to prove here? Sometimes, I don't even understand what I'm doing, or trying to do. I know this is going to be a huge waste of time, and I hope I realize that before I get too sucked into it. This is bad.

   Well, I start working at AMJ Campbell again. Gerry called and asked me if I wanted to keep working there. Of course I said yes. The new job I had a couple days ago sucked balls. It doesn't look legit at all. I mean, I don't even know what the company is called, or how many people are working, or even where our office is. What the hell? I didn't even do any paperwork. Something is weird about that job. I'm glad I'm sticking with AMJ Campbell. I love working there. I love the people, I love the pay and I love how I'm getting a pretty good workout out of it. I'm excited to go back there again tomorrow.

   I feel like I should start skating soon. Maybe start this week? Hmm. Oh and 3 of the jerseys I ordered should be here this week, unless Canada Post is still on strike or whatever they are doing. What is up with them? I'm supposed to get a cheque from the government a while ago and it's still not here. I have a feeling that I have to wait another week for those jerseys, or even 3-4 weeks. It may take forever who knows. As long as I get it, I'm a happy man.

   I'm going to bed now since I have to wake up at 6 in the morning. That's going to be tough. Since the last time I worked, I've been sleeping in till like noon. Well, that's going to well. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment