Monday, 18 July 2011

Recovery

   It's almost been a week since I last heard from Cori. I don't even know what to do anymore. I am still really worried about her, but at the same time, it still feels like she's not interested in me anymore. I don't want anyone to think I'm a creeper, but I've phoned, and texted her about 4-5 times a day, and I even went to her house 3 times. Yet, I failed to find her, or even hear from her. What is going on?! I've been talking to Rico, my supervisor from work, about all this, and even he thought it was weird. Certain things just don't click together. WTF!!!!!

   Honestly, I want to keep searching for the answer to all this until I know what's really going on. It will be really tough and time consuming and I'll be pretty depressed and worried for a while but I would really like to know the answer. I've learned my lesson. It's better to know the answer, even though there's a possibility that things won't work out the way I wanted, but at least I would know that, right? I can't keep wondering what it could've been like, you know what I mean? 

   There's a slight chance that I'll be going down to Calgary for work tomorrow, I doubt it though, but if I do, I really want to stop at her house on the way back and see if anybody is there. If not, I'll stop by on the way home from work. I'm on the verge of just giving up on her, but I can't keep doing that anymore. There will be no giving up in my life anymore. I just hope that she's okay. I hope nothing serious happened to her.

   So, I'm going to be a driver at work pretty soon. That means I'll get a raise! I'll be getting paid around $17!!! How awesome is that? I did drive some of the trucks quite a lot lately and I feel pretty good about it, although, I still need to practice. Feeling good doesn't cut it. So ya, I'm most likely to talk to my manager tomorrow and go from there I guess. Oh I love my job. I'll be a trucker soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment