Thursday, 14 July 2011

Empty Feelings in My Heart

It's already been almost 2 days since I last talked to Cori. You have no idea how much I miss her and worries about her right now. Everyday I wake up and the first thing pops up in my head is her. I miss the early morning text from her which always waked me up and just talking throughout the day all the time. I am really worries that she might be stuck in the hospital again. If she is, I hope she's okay. I really do. I'm working at the U of A right now and I'm really tempted to go to the hospital right now and find her.

I also got another feeling that she's not really into me anymore. Girls do that a lot. I really hope that's not the case though. I would really hate to lose her because I like her too much. I always hated when someone was to attached to me. It's funny because I'm doing that now. Funny how life works doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment