Saturday, 30 July 2011

11 Days After... (contiuned)

   Because I was so tired last night, I could not finish my post, so I will finish it off right now.

   I feel like I've been talking about work too much so enough talking about work this time. I actually do have something else to talk about other than work so it's all good! haha.

   I finally got to go bowling with Jessica last week. I've been wanting to go with her so bad, mostly because I wanted to see how pros play and what it feels like to actually bowl with them. It was absolutely amazing. Every throw she made looked beautiful. It was awesome. We played 5 games and I beat her once! I was pretty proud of myself for that haha. I had a lot of fun that day. We got to bowl for free too so that made it a lot better! haha.

   I still have not heard from Cori yet. I honestly have no idea what happened to her. I've been calling her and texting her almost every day, but she hasn't phoned me or texted me back at all. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but I've moved on because I don't really think it's worth it. I had fun with her, but obviously something happened, and I really hope that it's nothing serious, so I decided to move on. I still text her once a while though, see if she'd answer it or not.

   I did meet another amazing girl. Her name is Sam, but I'll talk about all that later. I just don't feel like talking about all this right now, I don't know why. So ya, I'll save this up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment