Wednesday, 13 July 2011

One Step Closer

I haven't blogged much lately mostly because of work and because of that I've been extremely tired. It's already half way through the week and it's been a tremendous week. Full of new experience!

I was scheduled to work at Capital Power Corp this week from Monday to Wednesday, which is today, and there werewolf ups and downs but I got to say it was a great experience. First of all, I got a little taste of what it feels like to work in a office which was pretty cool because I always wondered what it feels like to work like that. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be, but I know what it feels like now.

The office is actually located on Jasper ave and I've never really been down here before so it was nice to go to places I haven't been to before, especially the City Centre Mall. I love Jasper ave. I've been stuck in Sherwood Park for years and it's nice to get a little taste of city life. I hate driving down here though. Narrow roads, heavy traffic. Oh well, what can you do?

My supervisors are kind of dicks though. Well, was I supposed to expect anything better from them? Wherever you go, they will always pick on the new kid, which is me. So ya, they've been picking on me all day for past couple days but today wasn't so bad at all. I did all the jobs I was supposed to do and they were pretty impressed. YES!!! I haven't got beaked all day so I'm pretty happy about that.

I hung out with Cori for lunch on Monday and since then, I have not met her. I have been texting her quite a lot until last night. She did say she had a test this morning so I assumed that she was studying for it but she still didn't text me back today. Well, I have a feeling that she's not really interested in me anymore. I can tell by her texts. Who know? I might be wrong. I was wrong last time, it turned out she was in the hospital that day, and who knows that's probably why she hasn't texted me back. I hope I'm wrong about her feelings because I am falling for her and I really do not want to lose her. She's exactly the type of girl I've been looking for and wanting to date. Please Cori!!! Text me back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment