I'm sure you all know that I've been on this dating website for quite a while now. I think it's been about 2-3 weeks. Just as I was about to give up on it, I found someone. Whenever I messaged someone, a lot of them actually ignored, or when they did reply, the conversation would go absolutely nowhere. So I guess that's why I didn't really care anymore. Anyways, so this girl actually messaged me first, and all she said was 'hey there,' but I don't know why, I had a really good feeling about her. She was pretty good looking, and most of all, she was older unlike my ex girlfriend who was 15. Anyways, I think our conversations went pretty great. I mean, she didn't stop messaging me so I'm assuming I didn't do too bad haha. After few days, we started texting each other too so I guess that's a good sign.
I met her for the first time on last wednesday. It was kind of unexpected meeting. I did ask her to hang out that night, but I had to work, and she had to study for her exam. Well, I did really want to meet her, because she seemed like a really cool girl. At around 9:30 ish, she texted me and asked me if I still wanted to hang out. Of course my answer was yes. So we met up and walked around for a little. We almost got eaten alive by the mosquitos, but I didn't care. Then we just sat down in my car and just talked. I had a lot of fun. It felt like we had a lot in common, especially our personalities. I thought everything went well that night, except, I was still wearing my work clothes and I smelled like shit. It would've been a lot better if I showered at least haha.
I hung out with her again the next day. Twice actually. She was hanging out with her friend at West Edmonton Mall in the afternoon, and I just happened to be getting off from work at that time so I stopped by and hung out with her. Again, I was still in my work clothes. How embarrassing. I didn't really talk much at that time, because I was really tired, and the work was terrible, but I tried not to show that. We went to this one Chinese bakery store and bought a couple slices of cake. I had a lot of fun that time too. It was better than the night before.
She asked me what my impression of her was on the way home, and I told her that I really like her and I thought she was cute. Then I asked the same thing, and she told me that I was tall, funny and cute. I was so happy when I read it. I had a huge smile on my face for hours.
Later that night, we hung out again. We walked around again, but there weren't many mosquitos so that was good. I don't even know what we talked about, but it went really well. Although, I felt kind of bad once a while because I didn't really talk much. I do talk quite a lot lately, but I guess I was just a little nervous because I don't want to mess this up, and I was a little tired at that point. Then we went for some McDonald's which was pretty awesome too haha.
Friday was even better. I went to Beaumont, that's where she lives, to meet her, but I ended up at her house. Her house was so big!! She told me that her parents built that house from ground to top. That's pretty sick. It was definitely one of the coolest and biggest house I've been to so far. Anyways, we started off with couple drinks, and Cori, that's her name, got pretty drunk after one drink haha. Well, she is a lightweight so that's normal I guess haha. We talked about sex quite a lot that night. I don't usually talk about sex with girls often so I thought that was pretty cool. I was pretty horny at one point and I really wanted to have sex with her, but it was way too early for that. It would've been nice but I can wait. Later that night, we decided to watch a movie, and that went pretty well lol. I fell asleep on her shoulder after about 5 minutes into the movie. Oops. Overall, it was an amazing night for me. I don't know about Cori though. It did seem like she had fun, but then again, I felt bad because I didn't talk much at all. I went down to Beaumont right after I got home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment